Whether you want to come spend the whole day and evening with us at a reserved craft table, take one or both of our two classes, or if you just want to stop by the new retail store on-the-go, we have something for you!
Reserved Table Space
Reserve space at a table to work on any projects you've been meaning to finish. Included with the reserved table space:
- Dedicated space (1/2 of a 6ft table) from 10 AM to 9 PM (stay the whole day or for part of it, up to you!)
- Access to our AccuCut machine and all our Accucut dies
- Good company - let us know if you want to sit with someone or if you want to meet new people!
- Free raffles throughout the day
- Free dessert buffet
- Make and Takes
- Add a boxed lunch for a small fee
The store area will be open from 10am - 9pm
If you don't have time to do any of the above, please stop by and visit our fully stocked retail store setup on-site and do some fun and beautiful make and takes! We'll have products from the vendors you love, including:
Linda will be there with us to help you out in our store, and Lori will be teaching a class and stopping in to say hi to everyone!
How to Register
*** Registration deadline is May 23rd, so sign up now! ***
To reserve a table space or sign up for classes, you can register and pay online at this page on our website: Registration Page
We're very excited for our first event, and hope that you are too! If you have any comments or suggestions we would like to hear them.
Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you on May 31st!